TRANSFORM YOUR PRACTICE. TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE.
Next Course starting March 6th 2020
The 8 weekends in 2020 are as follows:
WE1 March 6th - 8th
WE2 March 27th - 29th
WE3 April 17th - 19th
WE4 May 15th - 17th
WE5 May 29th - 31st
WE6 June 26th - 28th
WE7 July 17th - 19th (TBC)
WE8 July 31st - Aug 2nd
The cost for the RYT 200 training is R26,950 payable before course commencement.
*** EARLY BIRD RATE: R24,000 payable by 31st January 2020 - no extensions ***
Alternatively there is an instalment option available: non-refundable deposit of R7,500 is required to secure your place on the programme with 6 monthly instalments of R3500.
- Teaching instruction and notes over the 8 weekends
- All reading material and 2 key course books
- Specialist facilitators for anatomy, pranayama, inversions, voice coaching etc.
- Teaching by Clara Woodburn, Kath Shone,& Angelo Gazoulis
- Guest teachers include Lucy Draper-Clarke, Cheryl Hudson, and Leigh Jacobs
- Unlimited yoga at Yoga Warrior from receipt of deposit and for the duration of the course until practical exam.
The course fees do not include:
- 3 text books (should you wish to buy them second hand)
- classes taken outside of Yoga Warrior studio
- repeat examination fees
- retreat costs (elective WE7).
Students are encouraged to visit other studios and teachers during the course to experience different styles of yoga as well as teaching. The course requires 45 classes to be taken at Yoga Warrior with an additional 20 classes required for certification which can be taken anywhere and are to be completed before the last weekend. In order to complete the required practical component within the prescribed period, you will need to do an average of 3 classes per week.
***NO CONCESSIONS WILL BE GIVEN for extensions of this. ***
The structure of the course is a series of 8 theory and practical weekends over a period of 5 months (ideal if you work full-time) to allow for assimilation of theory and practice in this exploratory yoga journey.
There is a theory examination on the final weekend. This is followed by practical component of observations and adjustments (including a final class to be taught by students as part of their qualification) which must be completed within 2 – 8 weeks after the theory. You can be certified by end August 2020.
Payment, Refund& Cancellation Policy:
The non-refundable deposit of R7,500 is required to reserve your place on the course. Space is limited to 12 students.
- The balance of payment (R19,450) will be required in full upon commencement of the programme
- Alternatively 6 instalments of R3,500 can be made by contractual debit order following commencement of the course.
- An early bird special of R24,000 is offered if payment is received in full by 31st January 2020
Regret, NO REFUNDS on the course.